HR Tech is that necessary evil, right? An ATS is too complex, requires too much from our candidates and doesn’t give us what we want. The HRIS? Well, you know that’s just there for finance. We in HR, we are all about the people and tech is just something we have to deal with.
Well, maybe not. And I know not everyone thinks this way. #NotallHR right? Tech can be your best workmate. Tech can help you get the job done quicker, easier, with less mistakes, if you implement it right!
So let’s talk about it. How can you get it right? What tips and tricks can you share with other HR pros? What do you like about tech? What do you hate about it? Join us Sunday August 26 at 7 pm ET on Twitter for the monthly #HRSocialHour chat & let’s get techie!
- Q1. What’s in your glass?
- Q2. Do you recall the last #HRTech implementation you were part of? How did it go?
- Q3. What could have done differently in that implementation to make it more successful?
- Q4. What advice would you give those that are in the process of purchasing & implementing new #HRTech?
- Q5. What’s the best (naming names) and worst (you decide if you want to name names) experience you’ve had with #HRTech vendors? Doesn’t just have to be those that you’ve purchased from.
- Q6. What can those of us in the #HRSocialHour do to help you right now?
- QTG. We know it’s tough, but what’s your favorite episode of the #HRSocialHour Half Hour Podcast so far? If you haven’t listened yet, give us a shot!