Jon and I are so excited to be partnering with Namely! We had the opportunity to meet with them at #SHRM18 and we love what they are doing. We invited Debra Squyres, Chief Client Officer, to be a part of the podcast. And now, they are going to join us for our next #HRSocialHour Chat on Employee Relations!
Namely has been around since 2012, and has the mission to help mid-sized companies build a better work place. They had the idea that HR tech doesn’t need to be complicated, that HR tech can be helpful for both HR and the employee. They help with all HR issues from talent management to time management, benefits administration to payroll. Their vision is to empower everyone to make data-driven decisions about people with accessible data has the power to make everyone more strategic and impactful.
Jon and I hope you will join us on 9/23 at 7 p.m. ET as Namely joins our conversation as co-host (stay tuned for who from Namely will be a part of the conversation!)
- What’s in your glass tonight?
- When you hear the term “Employee Relations,” what’s the first thing that comes to mind? Is it positive or negative? Why?
- What’s the best Employee Relations experience you’ve been part of? What made it so great?
- Without naming names, what’s the most challenging Employee Relations experience you’ve had? What did you learn from it that you’ve been able to apply going forward?
- Any Employee Relations training that you would recommend to others that you’ve found particularly beneficial?
- What can those of us in the #HRSocialHour do to help you right now?
QTG. As we start to plan for 2019 (what?), do you have topics you’d like us to consider discussing?