When we realized that the regular monthly chat was going to be the same time as the SHRM19 vendor expo, Jon immediately reached out to Nora at Namely to propose a live chat & happy hour at the expo! And after Nora & the Namely crew got through #HRRedefined, they were on board!
Whether you are at the conference in Las Vegas or suffering from FOMO at home, we hope you will join us and the awesome Dr. Eric Knudson to talk about the conference, what we’re looking forward to. And if you aren’t going to be at the conference, be sure to let us know what you want to see so we can be sure to share it with you.
Jon & I will be sharing on Twitter & on our Facebook page (hopefully with some Facebook live). We’ll share conversations, we’ll share photos and videos, we’ll continue to introduce you to great people. And we are so excited to be able to do that from the Namely vendor booth with a special drink, monogrammed napkins and, of course, the chat!
Please join us 7 p.m. ET Sunday on Twitter and don’t forget to use #HRSocialHour so we can find your tweets! (there will be a LOT of tweets going on so we don’t want your tweets to get lost)
- What’s in your glass?
- What session/speaker are you most excited to see at #SHRM19?
- Is there a session track you are focused on at #SHRM19? Why that track?
- Welcome @ericknud to the convo! People analytics are a hot topic right now. How can you use data in making decisions?
- What, if anything, are you doing personally to improve your analytical skills? If you are, recommendations to others on what’s been effective?
- For those of you #NotAtSHRM19 how can we help you stay engaged? Any topics you’d like to see us cover in #HRSocialHour?
- How about for the podcast (not guests but special editions)?
Don’t forget to check out Namely at the conference! Namely is the first HR platform that employees actually love to use. Namely’s award-winning, powerful, easy-to-use technology allows companies to handle all of their HR, payroll, time management, and benefits in one place. Coupled with best-in-class account support, every Namely client gets the software and service they need to deliver great HR and a strong, engaged company culture. Namely is used by more than 1,300 clients with 250,000 employees globally. Headquartered in New York City, the company is backed by investors including Altimeter Capital, GGV Capital, Matrix Partners, Scale Venture Partners, Sequoia Capital, Tenaya Capital, and True Ventures. For more information, visit www.namely.com.