All HR pros deal with #HRShenanigans in one way or another. Sometimes, we are directly involved and sometimes, only peripherally. But we’ve all got at least one story to tell, so Jon & I thought this would be a fun Twitter Chat, especially if we can share what we’ve learned through the processes. Because, let’s face it, people do some crazy sh*t.
Join us, and special guest Kate Bischoff, as we talk about the Shenanigators and the shenanigans that we we all handle (and as Jon & I recover from the #HRFL19 5k). Sunday, August 25, 7 pm ET.
- What’s in your glass?
- During your career, have you seen any major shifts in the legal issues that pop up in the workplace?
- Regardless of your HR focus, we all have to manage some #HRShenanigans. Where do you go to gain information and skills to handle those issues?
- What are some ways you work to prevent #HRShenanigans in your work environment?
- What processes do you have in place to get the workplace “back to normal” after an investigation, regardless of whether there was a finding or not?
- How can those of us in the #HRSocialHour community help you right now?