We are so excited to be partnered with BalanceTrak for the month of September! We had a great conversation & learned more about BalanceTrak in our podcast conversation with Manoj Tiwari (listen & learn a more!) But wait! There’s more ….
Manoj (TalentTechie) will be joining us on Sunday, 9/22 at 7 pm ET for our monthly chat. And because BalanceTrak is an ATS, we are talking about our love/hate relationship with the ATS. You need to join us, even if you aren’t in talent acquisition, because we are ALL affected by an ATS. It can be the very first impression our employees have of our organization. It is typically our employees’ very first interaction with us and can and will affect their willingness to be an employee and an engaged employee with us.
I hope you will join us for this conversation & hopefully have a few take aways of things you can do today (even if you can’t make changes to your actual ATS) to make your ATS work for you, your candidates & your employees.
- What’s in your glass?
- Are you using an ATS currently? What works well and what doesn’t?
- How do you balance user needs (recruiter, manager, candidate)? Do you?
- When looking for new ATS, how do you manage different priorities of different groups involved? (HR, IT, etc.)
- What do you see for Applicant Tracking Systems in the future?
- How can those of us in the #HRSocialHour community help you right now?