Most HR professionals have had some involvement in new technology being implemented — whether you’ve been directly involved with set up and training, or just had to use the technology after the implementation was complete. And of course, hindsight is 2020, so this is your opportunity to share what you’ve learned with other #HRPros!
Jon & I are so excited to be joined by Tracie Sponenberg as our co-host. We couldn’t host more chats without assistance – so let us know if you have a great idea for a chat & want to help out!
Join us Sunday 2/9, 7 pm ET on Twitter, follow and use #HRSocialHour on all your Tweets so we can find you in the conversation!
- What’s in your glass?
- Is your organization looking at new #HRTech, now or recently? If so, what in particular?
- How involved have you been with an #HRTech implementation? What did you learn from the experience?
- What advice would you give to another #HR pro that may be struggling to get new #HRTech adopted by their organization?
- What advice would you give to another #HR pro that may be struggling to adopt new #HRTech themselves?
- How do you see #HRTech changing in the next few years? Anything you’re excited to see coming up?
- How can those of us in the #HRSocialHour help you right now?