It’s #BlackHistoryMonth and the last year of the #BlackBlogsMatter challenge hosted by the awesome Sarah Morgan. What better time to have Sarah co-host the Twitter Chat??? This chat will be a little more serious than our usual chats, but we feel this is a valuable and timely conversation to have.
We may get a little uncomfortable, but these are important places to get uncomfortable, so we can get better at these conversations. We can no longer pretend to be colorblind. We need to embrace the diversity, to celebrate it.
Join us on Sunday February 23 7 pm ET on Twitter for the conversation. Be sure to use #HRSocialHour in your tweets so we can see your part of the conversation!
- What’s in your glass?
- Tell us about yourself and all your intersecting identities.
- What does Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging in the workplace mean?
- What are the challenges organizations face in starting DEIB efforts? How do they overcome these?
- What steps have you taken to increase your cultural competence? What resources have helped you the most?
- How do you repair a relationship after a culturally insensitive mistake?
- QTG. What’s been your favorite #BlackBlogsMatter post?