We’ve been spending a lot of time talking about how this virus is affecting the workplace. You can’t go 15 minutes on social media without someone sharing their “tips for working remotely” or “leading through a crisis.” I put out a request for blog topic ideas and got a lot just like that. This information is definitely needed. But as I said before, I’m not sure that I want to be the one talking about it. And it’s not healthy for us to dwell on it. So, we decided that the next chat should be a little more forward facing. And maybe a little more light-hearted.
I hope you will join us on Sunday April 26 at 7 pm ET to talk about what we’re looking forward to, what we’re happy will likely change (or should change) and some lessons we have learned. Don’t forget to use #HRSocialHour so we can find you!
- What’s in your glass?
- What are you looking forward to most once the #PhysicalDistancing recommendations are lifted?
- What is something you had to give up during #PhysicalDistancing that you won’t bring back?
- What is something new you did during #PhysicalDistancing that you will continue to do?
- What lessons from COVID-19 are you planning to implement in your work life? Your home life?
- What can the #HRCommunity do to help?