As May is designated as Mental Health Awareness month, Jon & I want to find ways to recognize the month. Last year, we hosted Andrew Morton on the podcast, who shared his story. This year, we are thrilled to welcome Greg Buck and decided to have a chat about it. As we talk about on #HRWonderWomen, we need to normalize the conversation, especially around topics that make us uncomfortable, for whatever reason.
We hope you will join us on Sunday, May 24, 7 pm ET on Twitter. Don’t forget to use #HRSocialHour so we can see your comments!
- What’s in your glass?
- Why do you believe many #HR pros struggle with having conversations about mental health in the workplace?
- How do you go about initiating conversation about mental health in the workplace?
- What challenges do you believe organizations will see over the next many months with the issues that have arisen from COVID-19?
- Are there any vendors/programs/platforms you’ve used to address mental health in the workplace?
- What can those of us in the #HRSocialHour do to help you right now?