This may seem an odd time to talk about Employee Perks — after all don’t we have more important things to worry about than those little extra things we share with our employees? Perks can be more than just donuts in the break room or tickets to a Dave Matthews concert. The perks you share with your employees can tell them a lot about your culture and what’s important to you as an organization. And now with the pandemic, you may be looking at changes to what you offer employees, to better align with who you want to be as an organization. Or maybe you haven’t even thought about it yet.
Join us on Sunday June 14 7 pm for our next #HRSocialHour chat with Compt as we talk about those extra employee perks & how we are looking at them different
We are thrilled to be partnered with Compt for this chat. You can learn more about Compt on our podcast with Amy Spurling, Co-Founder & CEO. Compt is software you can use to customize & personalize perks for your staff. Be sure to check them out!
- What’s in your glass?
- What are some of the best perks you’ve ever had at a job? What would be a perk you wish you had?
- Have you (or will you) made changes to your perks due to the pandemic? Are any changes due to staff going remote?
- How can you offer perks to your team members who span multiple generation, life situations or geographies?
- Do your perks support local choices? How do you keep up if staff are remote?
- What are some ways you align perks with your culture?
- How can you tell if your perks strategy is working? Does your strategy look different if more staff stay remote?
- What are some ways to streamline the process of managing your remote perks?