In February, our usual plans for SHRM changed. With SHRM changing their plans for the blog squad, Jon & I decided to take advantage of the situation and were introduced a sponsor, Paycor, (thanks to Jennifer McClure) which would definitely take our SHRM national conference experience to a different level. And then, COVID. Things were in flux for a while until SHRM finally called it and canceled the event. While we were disappointed, we didn’t let that stop us!
Jon reached out to Paycor & we kept the momentum going! They were all in for a week of #MissingSHRM20 activities, including a return of the original #NotAtSHRM Twitter Chat! We had planned to host an on-site Chat again but this will be a fun way to still connect & have a drink together.
So join Jon and me along with Paycor & Jennifer McClure for #NotAtSHRM20 Twitter Chat on 6/28 7 pm ET and don’t forget to have your Azimuth/Orange Swizzle ready to go! Check out my Facebook video for how to make the drink. 🍹
- What’s in your glass?
- What specific sessions or speakers are you disappointed in not being able to see?
- Any vendors you’re missing (besides Paycor of course!)? Who has the great SWAG at their tables?
- How do you see in person conferences changing in the era of COVID-19? Will they in the long term?
- A big part of conference attendance is relationship building. How do you go about that virtually?
- Do you have plans to attend any conferences in person or virtually in the next few months? Which events?
- What’s the one thing you’re most excited about when we are able to attend in person events again?
- How can those of us in #HRSocialHour help you right now?