It’s that time of year, even if you aren’t doing it yourself or have kids doing it, we all typically associate September with Back to School. And as most of our HR Community is very pro-learning, formal or informal, Jon & I thought this would be a great time to talk about formal education opportunities.
Join us on Sunday September 13 at 7 pm ET on Twitter & be sure to use #HRSocialHour in all your tweets so we can follow the conversation!
- What’s in your glass?
- Do you have someone in your family back in school? In person or remote? How’s it going?
- There are many “non traditional” students and ways to pursue education now. Have you thought about going back to formal school?
- Maybe you’re not interested in a full degree program. Have you looked into certificate or other non-degree seeking programs?
- Has your organization made changes to support employees either going back to school or that have children in school?
- What advice would you give to someone considering a return to school?
- If you had the opportunity to go back to school, what degree track would you pursue?