We’ve all had them. Maybe, you’ve even been one. Maybe, like me, you’ve been investigated for being one [reason 57 why I don’t want to supervise anyone].
We’re going to be a little more serious this time around, but we’ve all learned SOMETHING from our time working as one or, BE HONEST, being one. Set your reminder NOW and be there
- Q1. What’s in your glass?
- Q2. What are some words that come to mind when you think of a Bad Boss?
- Q3. Have you ever worked for a Bad Boss? Share a story!
- Q4. Be honest now, have you ever been a Bad Boss? How did you get away from the bad habits of a Bad Boss?
- Q5. What are some survival tips you have for those who have a Bad Boss?
- Q6. Who is your favorite fictional Bad Boss and why?
- QTG. How can we in the #HRCommunity help you this week?