We love to talk about HR Shenanigans! People can do some crazy sh!t, and let’s face it, if they didn’t many of us wouldn’t have a job! We’ve had this topic in the past, and we were thankful for Kate & Marc for covering for Jon & me as we were in the middle of the #HRFL19 5k.
This is one of those topics we can revisit on a regular basis and in 2020, shenanigans are at an all time high (or so it seems), so join us on Sunday 11/22 at 7 pm ET, for our #TwitterChat
- Q1. What’s in your glass?
- Q2. Have you seen more #HRShenanigans in 2020 than in previous years?
- Q3. How do you think the pandemic and the shift to “work from home” for many have affected workplace issues?
- Q4. Have you had to make changes in your organization to prevent #HRShenanigans during the last year?
- Q5. What recommendations would you make to those that are struggling with handling #HRShenanigans given the current environment?
- Q6. What’s your favorite #HRShenanigan story from 2020?
- QTG. Even with #HRShenanigans, as we approach Thanksgiving in the US what are you thankful for?