2020 has been a LONG year. Personally and professionally, I’ve seen a lot. Loss, growth, challenge. One thing that has sustained me is Gratitude. Change is inevitable and is not always what we’ve hoped for. But regardless of how we come out on the other side, we can be thankful for the journey.
And that’s where I am on this dark Sunday morning. Next week, Jon & I (joined by Micole & Cory with #HRForAll) will host the last twitter chat of 2020 (don’t worry, there will be more in 2021). I’m looking forward to some time off! If there’s one thing I’ve learned in 2020 it’s how important Rest is. So I hope you will join us on December 13 at 7 pm ET on Twitter as we share what we are thankful for, what we’ve learned and what we’re looking forward to in 2021!
- What’s in your glass?
- What are you most thankful for professionally this year?
- What are you most thankful for personally this year?
- What’s something you’ve learned taking part in the #HRSocialHour or #HRForAll this year?
- Do you have a new hobby or interest you picked up this year? What is it?
- Is there an #HR book/blog/podcast that was new to you in 2020 you’d recommend to the #HRCommunity?
- What are you most excited about as we head into 2021?
- Who is one person in #HR that you’re particularly thankful for?