Here we are half way through the first month of 2021 and some of you may have set some resolutions that include learning. My favorite way to learn is from other HR Pros, so I am really looking forward to this topic! I can’t wait to hear what you are planning to learn more about in HR (or heck, in anything — as I learn more about starting an ice cream business in 2021).
I hope you will join us on Sunday at 7 pm ET as we chat about what we are looking forward to learning about!
- Q1. What’s in your glass?
- Q2. What is a specific area of #HR that you want to learn more about in 2021? Why that area?
- Q3. Besides experience/time in job, what tools/materials have you found to be most effective in developing your HR knowledge?
- Q4. If time and/or money were no object, would you get another degree or certification? Why or why not and if yes, what would that be?
- Q5. Any events/webinars/conferences coming up that you’d recommend to us from a learning perspective?
- Q6. What can those of us in the #HRSocialHour do to help you right now?
- QTG. What’s your favorite recent episode of the #HRSocialHour podcast? If you haven’t listened, why not?