We are so excited to welcome Claire Petrie to help co-host this week’s chat! Claire has a great passion for helping emerging professionals in HR and this chat will provide some great insight for those professionals. I hope you will join us on Sunday (4/11) 6 pm CT on Twitter to share your thoughts and invite someone to join us, especially if they are looking to get into the HR profession. And be sure to use #HRSocialHour in all your Tweets.
- Q1. What’s in your glass?
- Q2. Which area of HR do you work in or would you like to work in? What do you like about it your area of HR?
- Q3. What skills do you possess that you think have proven helpful in your career? How did you develop them?
- Q4. What is the best advice you’ve received in your career?
- Q5. Prior to joining HR (or deciding to get into HR), what did you believe about HR that turned out to be wrong?
- Q6. How would you recommend an Emerging Professional get started with networking?
- Q7. What’s been your favorite resource recently to get HR news or fresh insights?