Our last chat focused on recruiting challenges. This chat we will look to another side of the employee experience and helping your employees move around within the organization. In the past year, we’ve seen a lot of changes to the employee experience and internal mobility certainly was an area that seemed to come up a lot! Caroline Vernon is going to join this chat to talk more about internal mobility and how it can not only improve your employee experience, but help prevent layoffs! My own organization did a lot of reskilling/upskilling/redeployment to stave off lay offs during the pandemic and I’m excited to see what others did!
Join us on Sunday August 8, 6 pm CT as we chat about making this a bigger part of your employee experience!
- When looking for talent to staff a new role or project, do you look internally or externally first and why?
- How can you or do you promote a culture of mobility at your organization? What about with managers who “horde talent”?
- Do you use internal mobility / redeployment initiatives as an alternative to layoffs? Has it been successful?
- What is the single biggest obstacle that your company has faced when looking at or implementing an internal mobility program?
- Is reskilling/upskilling your employees an integral part of your internal mobility plan or initiatives?
- How do you provide career development/coach to your employees who seek to move internally?