I love Thanksgiving. Even as I struggle with the “history” of Thanksgiving, I enjoy the meal, the time with family, the food. I think it is good to have the reminder to be thankful (though, anyone else sick of the vendor “Thankful for you” emails?).
Today is the day before and the turkey is in the brine. I’ll start the buns and potatoes tonight, likely make a last run to Walmart for whatever I’ve forgotten. Tomorrow, we’ll watch the parade, football & every Bob’s Burger’s Thanksgiving episode while we eat and eat and eat and eat. I think what I like most though is the invitation to be thankful. And so I hope you will join Jon and me on Twitter on Sunday November 28 at 7 pm ET as we talk more about what we are thankful for. Be sure to use #HRSocialHour in your tweets so we can see you!
- Q1. What’s in your glass?
- Q2. What are you most thankful for in 2021, professionally?
- Q3. What are you most thankful for in 2022, personally?
- Q4. Who is one person you’ve gained in your network in 2021 that you are thankful for?
- Q5. What is your favorite holiday related TV show episode or movie?
- Q6. What is your favorite part of a holiday meal? Share recipes!
- Q7. What is your favorite holiday tradition with family or friends?