This is it, y’all! The last chat of the year. We are excited to have Micole and Corey from #HRForAll join us as we take some time to reflect on the past year, a year of giving and receiving as well as having and sharing. We hope you will join us on 12/12 at 6 pm CT to talk about all we have been given, received, have, and shared so that we all can share, have, receive and give. [nope, don’t know why my brain went there, but it did and so I had to share.]
- Q1. What’s in your glass?
- Q2. What’s been the impactful thing you’ve learned taking part in the #HRSocialHour or #HRForAll this year?
- Q3. Do you have a new hobby or interest you picked up this year? What is it?
- Q4. Is there an #HR book/blog/podcast that was new to you in 2021 you’d recommend to the #HRCommunity?
- Q5. What are you most excited about as we head into 2022 personally?
- Q6. What are you most excited about as we head into 2022 professionally?
- Q7. How can those in the #HRSocialHour #HRForAll communities help you right now?