Jon and I have hosted over 70 Twitter Chats since June 2017, which seems like a lot and not a lot at the same time. We started out monthly and then in 2020, Jon suggested moving to twice a month — to which I wasn’t too sure about. Twice the chats plus our recording schedule was/is a huge commitment. He suggested we bring on co-hosts to help. Which we did to great success! Our first co-host was our good friend (and Jon’s #ConferencePal4Life), Nicole Roberts & a #JobHuntChat crossover. The chats remain a favorite part of my month and I thought it would be fun to revisit the chats from 2021.
Here are the top 10 chats (based on number of Tweets) from 2021:
- Valentine’s Day Chat with Steve Browne (909)
- 2021 Kick Off (738)
- January 24, Learning More in 2021 (688)
- Getting to Know You with Tom Horne (675)
- Thankful For You! (650)
- Legal Update with Louis Lessig (623)
- Employee Appreciation with Bonusly (611)
- Ask You Anything questions from our Ask Us Anything episodes (590)
- Your Career in HR with Tom Daniels (585)
- Emerging HR Professionals with Claire Petrie (560)
So take some time to review the recaps and feel free to refresh the conversation. And let us know if you have an idea for a chat in 2022! We’d love to have you as part of the conversation!