This weekend will kick off the first #HRSocialHour chat of 2022! It’s kind of nice to have a pattern to fall back on. When things are crazy in the world (and you know they are), traditions ground us, help us to center ourselves, remember what is important. Rituals can provide comfort and I hope that the regular ritual of the #HRSocialHour chat can provide some of that centering, that comfort.
So join us this Sunday January 9 at 6 pm CT on Twitter as we talk about the new year, what we are looking forward to and what we are proud of in 2021.
- Q1. What’s in your glass?
- Q2. What movie/TV show/book/pop culture “thing” are you most excited about for 2022?
- Q3. What’s the one thing you are most proud of that you did last year either personally or professionally and why?
- Q4. What do you expect to be the hottest topic/item in #HR this year either for your organization or the industry?
- Q5. Did you make any personal resolutions or goals this year that you want to share?
- Q6. Did you make any professional resolutions or goals this year that you want to share?
- Q7. How can we help hold you accountable to those resolutions & goals this year?
- QTG. Any topics you’d like us to consider for the chat this year?