If there’s one consistent throughout HR, it’s the employee shenanigans stories we love to tell — or in my case, just listen to! People are people and are bound to make mistakes, and sometimes, they leave a great story in their wake …
- Q1. What’s in your glass?
- Q2. What’s your favorite employee shenanigans story (names changed of course)?
- Q3. What is the wackiest request an employee has made to HR in your experience?
- Q4. As many organizations plan to return to the office, do you anticipate more or different issues to arise?
- Q5. What recent law/policy change (or pending change) has affected your organization most? How did you prepare for it?
- Q6. What are some ways you work to prevent #HRShenanigans in your work environment?
- Q7. What processes do you have in place to get the workplace “back to normal” after an investigation, regardless of whether there was a finding or not?
- QTG. How do you keep up-to-date with the latest laws and policies?