Here we are at the end of another year. As Jon and I close out the podcast, I want to give you all a huge thank you for all of you who were a part of the podcast and encouraged us along the way. And especially those who are still with us for the Twitter Chat. I still remember lurking in my first #NextChat chats and I can think of so many great folks I’ve met and also encouraged to join us, to quit lurking and get more active in our chats. The chats have been a part of my life for a long time so I’m glad we are going to keep them going (at least until Twitter implodes).
I do love this end of year review as we look forward to 2023, so I hope you’ll join us on Sunday December 11 at 7 pm ET on Twitter!
- Q1. What’s in your glass?
- Q2. What’s been the impactful thing you’ve learned taking part in the #HRSocialHour this year?
- Q3. What’s been the biggest surprise (good or bad) in 2022 professionally?
- Q4. Do you have a new hobby or interest you picked up this year? What is it?
- Q5. Is there an #HR book/blog/podcast that was new to you in 2022 you’d recommend to the #HRCommunity?
- Q6. What are you most excited about as we head into 2023 personally?
- Q7. What are you most excited about as we head into 2023 professionally?
- Q8. How can those in the #HRSocialHour community help you right now?