Thank you for wanting to be a part of my guest post series! As we support each other in our writing, I thought it would be fun to have some writing prompts to help you along. You are also welcome to submit an idea not listed. Please select one writing prompt and submit your post to me in one of two ways:
- Post to your blog & share the link with me. I will cut & paste into my blog with a link back to yours.
- Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) a word document for easy sharing on my blog. I will link back to you via your preference. I would encourage you to have at least one social media link to yourself in the post so you can interact with readers.
And now, your prompts. Be sure to include which prompt you chose.
- Write about your experience with #metoo, either from a personal view or as the HR/business leader.
- If you could change one thing about HR (as in you have a magic wand), what would you change? What steps can we take today to make that change happen?
- Write about your networking experience; what’s worked for you and why you feel networking is important.
- If you were not at the last national SHRM event, write about your #NotatSHRM experience.
- Book review of a SHRM published book (HR specific)
- Book review of a non-fiction book on any business related topic
- Book review of a fiction book with takeaways for the HR professional.
- Write about a fictional leader (movie, TV show or book) and what it would be like to be their CHRO.
- If dogs ran the business world, which type of dog would be in each C suite position and why?
I will let you know if your post has been selected and when it will be live on my site!